This cabinet line was designed with the price conscious customer in mind. The standard features listed below are designed to keep the cost down on the overall job, however there are a list of upgrades to customize your space. Unlike our custom cabinet line, not all cabinet options are available. If you do not see a feature that you are wanting in the upgrades, then you will need to change to our custom cabinet line. These cabinets are 100% built at our shop in Elkins with quality materials and local labor.
- 1/2" prefinished plywood interiors, including adjustable shelves in upper cabinets and fixed half depth shelves in base cabinets. NO PARTICLE BOARD. (see photos below)
- 1/2" prefinished birch drawer boxes, exposed plywood edges on tops of drawer boxes.
- Half depth fixed shelves in base cabinets, adjustable upper cabinet shelves.
- Exterior finish in Sherwin Williams - SW 7005 Pure White, satin sheen. We use a pigmented lacquer that is moisture and chemical resistant. Not waterproof. Like any other finish, you can prolong the life of your cabinets by keeping moisture off the cabinet surface.
- Blum compact hinges, non soft close
- Full extension ball bearing drawer guides, non soft close
- 1 piece HDM 2 1/2" frame shaker style paint grade doors. HDM is a high density fiber board with fibers that have been refined twice so that they are smaller and machine better. HDM stands for High Density Machinable. These doors are made on our CNC.
- Drawer fronts. Top drawer front is HDM slab (no frame). Lower, larger drawer fronts are HDM slab (no frame)
- 3" square top trim molding
- Upper cabinets available at 30" tall
- Smooth bar/island backs - no panels (see photos below)
- Corbels on island bar backs
- Knobs and pulls are not included in pricing but available for purchase
- Blum compact hinges - soft close
- Undermount full extension soft close drawer guides; also changes drawer bottom from 1/4" thick to 1/2" thick
- 3/4" thick adjustable shelves in upper and base cabinets. Lower cabinet adjustable shelves are full depth (see photos below)
- Crown molding for top trim, in place of 3" square top trim. Options - 3 1/4" standard profile or 3 1/2" cove crown
- Stained cabinets - available wood species: knotty alder, clear alder or red oak. Semi-gloss sheen. Stained shaker style doors are 5 piece, 2 1/2" frame and have 1/4 veneer panel.
- Square raised panel doors - paint grade are HDM 1 piece doors. Stained doors are 5 piece hardwood doors.
- 36" and 41" upper cabinet heights. Cabinets to the ceiling - 9' and 10' ceiling
- Staggered cabinet heights
- Upgraded paint color changes must be chosen from Sherwin Williams paint colors only. No HGSW colors from Lowe's. No custom paint matches.
- Stain colors - Standard: Minwax Ebony, Minwax Jacobean or Clear Natural. Upgraded: all other available ML Campbell stain colors; color samples available in our showroom. No custom stain matches.
- Pullout spice racks (see photos below)
- Rev-a-shelf drawer inserts. Inserts that are set inside a standard drawer box. No two tier silverware drawers. (see photos below of utensil insert, knife insert and silverware insert)
- Metal screw in cookie sheet dividers, not wood dividers.
- Drawer stack cabinets with three or four drawers.
- Soft close pullout trash cans - double 35 QT or double 50 QT (see photo below of 35 QT)
- Panel bar/island backs to match door style (see photo below)
- Custom vent hoods (see photos in Vent Hood tab)
- Paneled lower drawer fronts in a drawer stack (see photo below)
- Metal countertop supports available (see photo below)
Frequently asked non options
- Pullouts/Rollouts behind doors are NOT available. You will need to choose a drawer stack cabinet.
- Glass doors are NOT available.
- Painted or stained interiors are NOT available. (see photo below)
- Arch top doors are NOT available.